Want to Help us? ... Then please...
If you can help, or want further information, then please contact Rajesh Shah, e-mail:
- Donate on-line to the Vitraag Jain Literature Preservation Trust:
- If you would like to donate via credit or debit card then please click
- by any other method by contacting Rajesh Shah by e-mail on .
- Provide electronic Jain Literature to us.
- Help us to locate shastras (Jain books) that we require.
- Contact us if you would like to present any of this material on your own web-site. You are free to take an exact copy of any of the material available on AtmaDharma.com and host it on your website provided the material is not altered in any way.
Important Notes for Donors
- The Vitraag Jain Literature Preservation Trust (UK Charity no: 1116904) is registered by the Charity Commission for England and Wales.
- On-line donations are made via a Secure process.
- UK Taxpayers can gift aid their donation so the trust can claim an extra 25% of the amount donated from the UK Government at no expense to you!
- The amount you wish to donate online will be stated in Pounds Sterling (UK £). Your credit/debit card company should convert your currency into Pounds Sterling.
For information, on 29/12/2011, the approximate exchange rates for 2 currencies were:
- £1.00 = US Dollar $1.54
- £1.00 = Indian Rupees Rs81
Your donation, whatever the amount, would be used to make more Vitraag Jain Literature available for all.